Ovarro is a market-leading provider of remote telemetry units, secure SCADA systems and business optimisation software. From our humble beginnings in Sheffield over 40 years ago, we have since expanded to 7 locations in 4 continents and our products, systems and consultancy services are trusted by major infrastructure organisations operating in several critical industries.
Working alongside Product Owners, this role involves the formulation and delivery of a clear purpose for the delivery team based on the product strategy and/or client needs. The Project Manager is responsible the successful application of structured project management methods within the Ovarro delivery framework
- Ownership of the full project/delivery lifecycle, from the bidding process, through project initiation/setup and development to customer delivery
- Creating plans for projects and programmes of work including deliverables, costs, and implementation in line with applicable strategies and methodologies
- Provide leadership by building and motivating team members to meet project goals
- Execute appropriate project governance, reporting frameworks and change control, including project finances and cost to complete
- Establish processes to manage scope, risks and issues, workstream dependencies and constraints, within single and across multiple deliveries
Experience and Work Achievements:
- Demonstrable experience of running and delivering large/complex projects within either a software or engineering related environment
- Has a track record in creating a customer centric culture that delivers results
- Past success guiding teams from Waterfall to Agile methodologies
- Ability to thrive in pressurised environments, with a clear approach to decision making
- Numerical/analytical skills (confident in using and analysing data)
- Must have water industry experience
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.