Ovarro are going through an exciting period of transformation and change with a supercharged focus on growth and scalability. The Global Purchasing Manager position is a newly created position that will be at the forefront of our future growth. This position truly is a global one and will develop long-term commodity strategies that will be aligned and deployed across multiple corporate site across the world. This is a genuine opportunity to add real value and impact to the community. Ideas are valued at Ovarro and we appreciate commercially progressive individuals who can drive ideas to fruition individually and as part of the wider team. You will add impact by;
We would like you to have;
- Delivering value through cost reduction, growth and on time execution
- Establishing sourcing plans, generating costs savings and improving quality of key suppliers
- Participating in COGS productivity projects creating purchasing efficiencies within our portfolio companies
- Developing transition plans to new suppliers and supporting implementation
- Developing negotiation strategies and leading negotiations to maximise value and minimise risks
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
- A proven background in a previous supply chain management role
- Detailed understanding of key systems impacting Procurement and suppliers
- Effective supervisory skills to lead, guide, and motivate employees in a cross-functional/global team
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written necessary to converse with diverse group of stakeholders including senior management
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, critical attention to detail and deadlines, and ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.