Ovarro are going through an exciting period of transformation and change with a supercharged focus on growth and scalability. The Global Planning Manager position is a newly created position that will be at the forefront of our future growth. This is a highly visible position with interaction globally and with all levels of the supported business and manufacturing site leadership teamsThis is a genuine opportunity to add real value and impact to the community. Ideas are valued at Ovarro and we appreciate commercially progressive individuals who can drive ideas to fruition individually and as part of the wider team. You will add impact by;
Candidates should possess;
- Leading the Sales and Operations Planning process to efficiently balance supply and demand and achieve customer service levels
- Leading and developing Order Entry activities to achieve market leading customer satisfaction ratings exceeding Operational business objective
- Provide overall leadership and management for Production Planning, Tactical Procurement, Site Distribution Centres, and overall material flow.
- Develop resource strategies, allocate budget, staff, tools, and specialized support necessary for cost-effective business solutions.
- Drive impeccable standards and best practice across all Ovarro’s global sites
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
- A proven background in a previous planning role
- Previous experience leading Procurement and Materials Planning organizations
- Full understanding of the S & OP process
- A passion & enthusiasm for Planning/Inventory Management, to improve the ‘status quo’
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.