Ovarro are going through an exciting period of transformation and change with a supercharged focus on growth and scalability. To achieve our goals we need team members who fully live our OneTeam value which is at the heart of everything we do at Ovarro. Our new Global Marketing Manager will need to enjoy being an active part in our wider team as this is a ‘hands on’ position with a real opportunity to shape and develop our marketing strategy on both a national and international scale.
This is a genuine opportunity to add real value and impact to the community. Ideas are valued at Ovarro and we appreciate commercially progressive individuals who can drive ideas to fruition individually and as part of the wider team.
You will add impact at Ovarro by;
Candidates should possess;
- Supporting support key account management of our UK customer base through effective marketing communications with our target audiences.
- delivering a value-adding international product marketing function to engage our channel partners in various territories.
- proactively managing the international communications function across the international business such that our people are engaged in the delivery of our strategy.
- Managing and creating content for the appropriate channels
- Using your experience and talents to suggest ways that we can get better at what we do
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
- Demonstrable and successful Marketing experience on a national and international level.
- Broad generalist marketing experience, covering all elements of the marketing mix: product, pricing, promotion, distribution, process, people and physical presence.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and producing integrated marketing campaigns (above and below the line) to support sales activities.
- The ability to comfortably translate strategy into action and roll up your sleeves up to achieve results and get the job done
- Ability to travel to different sites on a regular basis
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.